Sunday, July 12, 2009

Starting out

Because of some recent events and a few things I have done, I've decided to start a cake decorating business.  I know this will probably be small, but I enjoy doing it and it is a creative outlet for me that also benefits other people.  I started working in a bakery when I was 16 and a sophomore in high school.  At first, I just helped customers and sold donuts at the counter, but after a couple years, I started to learn some other aspects.  I started decorating cakes when I was 19, and mostly did birthdays, graduations, and wedding cakes and I loved it!  I worked there for 8 years before quitting to become a nurse.  I have done cakes for friends during the past several years and I think it's time to start some of this up again.  So, we shall see how this whole thing goes and watch it develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment