Friday, July 24, 2009

Farmers market

So last week, I decided to try my hand at selling at the farmer's market.  I went on Saturday morning and set up, and spent a few hours selling cinnamon rolls, cupckes, and mini-cakes.  In all, it was a pretty successful morning, and I knew they repeated the whole thing on Wednesday evenings, so I thought: why not go back and try again.  Except a couple of things: Wednesdays are at 5pm, so trying to get there in evening traffic just ended up with me showing up late.  My table had to be set up down on the end, around the corner, which is the last place most people stop, if at all.  And, after about 45 minutes, it started downpouring in a large thunderstorm, so everyone had to pack up and leave.  Oh well, you win some and...well, you know.

Mini cakes in chocolate raspberry and chocolate fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment